Sunday, August 18, 2013

Frozen Dog Treats with Two Ingredients

It was going to be a warm weekend so I made my dog, Murphy, a frozen treat with Greek yogurt and bananas.

I used two bananas and two 5.3 oz containers of Greek yogurt. After mashing the bananas I added the yogurt, mixed and dropped spoonfuls of the mixture into a silicone ice cube tray. The tray I bought makes smaller cubes than normal. It also allows you to "pop" out the yogurt cubes. They are the perfect size for a small dog or a large one.

He loved them and so did my niece, Hannah! She was over and wanted to give Mr. Murphy (that is what she calls him) a treat. Before I knew it she was asking if she could try one. It was only frozen yogurt and bananas, so I thought....Sure go ahead! She must have enjoyed it because she asked for another one.

It is a quick, low fat and inexpensive treat for all!



No comments:

Post a Comment