Sunday, July 14, 2013

Spring Cleaning with a Dog

If you own a dog, I am sure there are "dog things" your dog does not like, or use any more. I seem to have various toys, collars, leashes, beds and blankets laying around that Murphy does not use any more. Just look around your garage, basement, living room, toy basket, and closets as I am sure you will find dog stuff!

Today, I decided to do a doggy clean-up at my house. I have created a list of things that I noticed have become clutter if you do not discard or donate these items that your dog is not using. Look for:

*Toys that are not played with or broken
*Small collars
*Leashes that are too short
*Small beds and lumpy ones
*Treats and Food that your dog will not eat

Call your local animal shelter to see if they will take the things your dog has grown out of or just doesn't like.


No comments:

Post a Comment